You are here: HomeStudent LifeGrievancesGrievance Procedure

Students who have a grievance may use the following methods to register a complaint.



MSCC Student Grievance Form

This form is to be used to lodge a formal grievance against a fellow student, a professor, a staff member, or a department (like the business office). It is not to be used frivolously, but only for issues that the two parties have been unable to resolve. The first step is to follow the procedure taught in Matthew 18:15-17 and expressed in our MSCC Grievance Policy found in the Student Handbook.


Tennessee Higher Education Commission Proprietary Schools Complaint Form

This form is located on the THEC website.   Under Institutions, click on Postsecondary State Authorization.  Select the Proprietary Schools Complaint Form.

Postsecondary Authorization
Postsecondary Authorization
Postsecondary Authorization


Association for Biblical Higher Education Accreditation Frequently Asked Questions

The above link will take you to FAQ section of the ABHE website.  Scroll through the FAQs to find "What should I do if I have a complaint against an ABHE institution?"  Click on this question to open the procedure for registering a complaint.